Community post

Journal

Whew boy...

So I had an interview this week and less than two hours later I was offered the job.

This means an immediate 50% increase in pay and then a 100% increase after the end of my probation/traineeship. Holy crap.

However, this also means my days off are capped for the next two years. :-/ We'll see what happens I guess...

Doesn't really matter much this cycle, thinking I O'd early this week and we haven't really done anything because we've both been exhausted due to allergies and illness and a 2 year old fighting bedtime for some strange reason.

However, I have been having horrific hot flashes at work and twice this week I have had super duper vivid dreams. I can't really remember the first one, but the second was Thursday night and I dreamt that I peed myself and I was amazed when I woke up that I hadn't actually done it!

Happy 4th to the USA ladies out there! I'm off to bed to deal with a food allergy flair up (kept away from gluten, but there were hard boiled eggs in the potato salad!) and knowing that Miss Boo will be up at 6 even though it is Sunday and we can all sleep in.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo