Community post

Journal

I'm already driving DH crazy...

Work conference up at another building in town today. Boss made us walk up the big freaking hill to get there. When we got back to our office after the meetings, coworker told us we had walked 3.3 miles today between getting up to the building, around it, and back to our office. And instead of the hill, we walked inside the walkway which had 4 huge staircases.

So not fun. But, at least, exercise, right?

In other news, I spent the entire day freezing. Aside from the walk where I was sweating, sitting in the meeting rooms I was in my coat all day. And then we get back to the office, and I'm freezing again.

Still agonizing over not being able to tell my mom. She was going on and on and on about the shrimp she is getting for Christmas, and I was just like "uh-huh" and inwardly groaning because I can't eat them! Nevermind that I ate almost the whole thing on Thanksgiving.

I'm seriously craving fresh veggies. Last night I made a modified stir fry with rice and ate my whole bowl. Then when my daughter didn't eat all of hers, I ate that too. The peppers were just so freaking amazing. Today for lunch I had roasted curried sweet potatoes and a mushroom bisque. I'm just all about the veggies. I think I'd take fruit too....

Anyway, so far this pregnancy is already very different from my last. Starting out, I found out 2 weeks earlier than the last time. Also feeling bloated and slightly crampy. The only thing that is about the same is that I am exhausted. Around 1pm I am ready for a nap. And the cravings so early. And dry mouth/thirst. So... we'll see what happens.

We also asked Molly if she wanted to be a big sister last night, and she said yes. She said she had two sisters, Baby Sarah and Baby Lulu (her dolls). I asked about a real baby, and she said, "NO!" So... that will be fun... :-)

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Well, hopefully Molly warms up to the idea soon... haha

8 years ago

PS. I think I'll tell my mom immediately. I know its bad luck or whatever, but she's my rock.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo