Community post

Journal

Still don't believe it.

I'm incredibly crampy and achey in a gas pressure feel in my abdomen. I felt bloated and nauseous all day. Also, I went shopping instead of taking a nap and I was falling asleep sitting in a chair at the children's museum this afternoon. Yes, there were about 20 kids running, screaming, banging on drums, and ringing bells and I am dozing off. The only thing that makes me not feel sick is decaf tea.

Three tests in 24 hours, all positive. I'm so scared that it isn't real or that I'm going to lose it. I wasn't even this scared with my daughter!!! I feel that since I can't talk about it, that it isn't real. Please be real, Pickle. Please be real.

4 weeks tomorrow. I'll take my last test in the AM just to be sure.... I'm also worried about the bleeding at 5-6 weeks like I had with my daughter. That was an awful trip to the ER where all the nurses looked at me with sympathy and the doctors just told me to deal with it because it was so early there was nothing they could do. In the end she was fine, but still, it was a scary week.

I looked it up, 2016 is the year of the monkey. So we'll have a dragon and a monkey. I ordered some monkey stickers and I'm going to make ornaments to share with family on Christmas. Wrap them up and give them out for them all to open at once. One side with stickers, and the other side with, "Monkey arrives August 2016".

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo