Community post

Journal

First HCG Beta & Progesterone

I finally heard back from the RE's office. They were closed this past weekend so I had to go in this morning.

My first HCG beta is 182, which seems to me to be on track for having tested faintly positive almost a week ago. My progesterone is at 30, which is good, so I just need to keep taking one suppository per evening.

On Wednesday I will go for another HCG beta, and they will retest my tsh to see whether they need to adjust my levothyroxine dosage.

I'm satisfied to get this news, but have been living in a state of perpetual terror...that will not end for many more weeks. I was off work today, which really just gave me more time to sit and worry about everything. Thankfully, my faithful labrador Henry was here with me. After I hung up with the nurse, I just started crying. He sensed it right away and came crawling up on my lap and showering me with kisses. What a sweetheart :)

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hoping this is it for you. Congrats, again. The first trimester is tough.

8 years ago

I love you progesterone numbers! Everything is going great. glad that Henry was there to give his mom some love. :) Keeping my fingers crossed for your next draw.

8 years ago

Everything sounds just right. Excellent news!

8 years ago

Sounds like things are going well! hugs!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo