Community post

Journal

2nd Beta

HCG: 406
Progesterone: 36

I was freaking out this morning, so glad they already called back with the results. I am really sorry if anyone feels that I am being inappropriate/disrespectful with these updates, I am on CMP only to keep track of the Beta results but am still too scared to spend much time there. I just can't bring myself to do a bumpdate or anything yet.

Here is a story to make you chuckle. I used my pregnancy card for the first time this morning...when I got pulled over for speeding. It totally worked, I only got a warning. I think the (male) cop felt totally uncomfortable. I feel kind of guilty, but at the same time I was not lying when I said my mind was not in the right place right now after just getting a pregnancy blood test and having been through a loss in the past.

Best of luck to you ladies, and thank you so much for your support.

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

HA! Works every time, or "I'm on my period and trying to get to the next gas station as quickly as I can" :) So happy for your numbers when is the next draw?

8 years ago

Sorry, forgot to mention that...next draw is Friday. I guess that is when they will test my tsh.

8 years ago • Post starter

SO excited! Can't wait! Congrats hun!

8 years ago

Thank you! Yours is coming soon, I just know it!!

Today I am 4 weeks, 2 days...still super early!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo