Community post

Journal

FX that this does the trick!

So now that it has been almost four years, 4 doctors, lots of labs, lots of painful, leave crying, doctor visits, couple rounds of Clomid, handful of ultrasounds, an hsg, a laparoscopy, and a hysteroscopy later, we are about to start a treatment that I am actually feeling pretty good about despite everything. My doctor calls it "Super Ovulation" treatment. Its a round of Follistim injections followed by a trigger shot of Pregnyl. I'm not looking forward to injecting myself, not a fan of needles, but I am actually feeling pretty confident about it... which is rare for me these days. I just feel like now, we finally know everything we are up against, a lot of the negative has been removed and now I feel like we have a chance. I hope I don't feel stupid for it later but right now I'm just trying to be positive and hopeful and not let fear of failure get in my way. :) Hubby comes home next month and we will be able to start treatment right away. Cannot wait!!!

Baby dust and prayers to everyone! User Image

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

This sounds like very good news based on how much hope it's given you! Good luck Sweetie!

8 years ago

Sounds like a great plan!! Hope it does the trick! Best of luck xx

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! :)

Baby dust and prayers to everyone! User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo