Community post

Journal

The Thinnest Line to Walk:

Happy for you/sad for me. :/ I hate that feeling! Makes me feel so selfish but its there and it is what it is. :/ My best friend found out today that she's having a girl finally. :D I'm so happy for her but its also kinda bittersweet. She had her first child really young. Then after she married her husband, we start trying together, her for her second, me for my first. Now, 4 years later, she's pregnant with her fourth and finally a girl and while I'm extremely happy and excited for her, I can't help but feel empty and sad at the same time for us. :/ Luckily she's been here for me through it all and she understands that I'm extremely happy but I'm gonna need a little space. It breaks my heart that I need that but I'm so happy she gets it. I'll be fine though and it will work out for us one day! That's what I have to keep telling myself.

Baby dust and prayers to everyone! User Image

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I just saw your comment, been busy with work. Sorry to hear that your friend was rude about it. :/ Luckily my friend has been very sensitive about it.
GL to you too!

Baby dust and prayers to everyone! User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo