Community post

Journal

Mixed Feelings about Post-Op Appt

My post-op appt today was both good and bad. The good news is he is still willing to do super ovulation treatment as long as I understand the risks. I have read numerous stories about women with UU successfully carrying twins. I know that it would be very difficult and high risk but I think the possible outcome outweighs the risk. As much as I know it will hurt if it fails, I think it would hurt worse to not try and always wonder if that was the one thing that might have worked. :/
The bad news is the endometriosis is worse than I thought. My left tube, which is now the only one I have, is only 70% functional because of it and will only progressively get worse. He said that my endometriosis appears to be about 10 years ahead of most women my age that have it. Everyone keeps telling me I'm so young and I have time and I believed it but now I'm not so confident in that. :/
So lots of mixed feelings this morning. I'm trying to focus on the positive, which is fantastic, just need some time to process the negative I guess. :/

Baby dust and prayers to everyone! User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo