Community post

Journal

I HATE FRER!!!!

Ok guys... soooo long story short. i tried femara this cycle. Got a positive OPK. My sleeping pattern wasnt consistent enough to confirm O, but the day i did sleep well i had a temp spike.
Now since last thursday i got faint lines on FRER. but they seemed to stay the same strength all weekend.
Went for bloodwork friday, had to wait till today for results ( THANK YOU LONG WEEKEND smh)
well turns out i never even Od.... :/ And here i was believing i was pregnant due to cramping and temp spike and 6!!!!!!!! FRER with lines.... well turns out they mustve all been evaps... so im done with FRER to say the least... gr.... needless today i spend the day/evening balling my eyes out, drinking a glass of vodka and OJ and eating chocolate cake...

User Image

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

You likely were pregnant and it ended as a chemical, meaning an egg fertilized and started to implant but for whatever reason didn't continue. With my 3 early losses (2 chemicals, 1 mc) the FRER tests were picking up very low levels of hcg and when I went for my blood tests it came back around 5 or 6 to start. Anything above 5 is considered positive by my clinic but requires a follow up test to determine if it's rising appropriately. With the 2 chemicals my levels rose a bit to 70ish the first time and only 9 the second time. I found that those tests are pretty sensitive and accurate.

9 years ago

Thanks mnor thats what i thought at first too that thats what was happening, but unfortunately because my clinic told me i nerver even ovulated i couldnt have been pregnant making the FRER tests evap lines....

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo