Community post

Journal

TTC cycle #27...IUI #3

Well, now that the cyst is gone we are on to IUI #3!

I have to admit that was the longest 3 weeks on BCP's. I think I was dealing with PMS for a month. I am so glad DH understood that I was on meds that messed with my hormones. I do feel bad for my stepkids...since they have no idea what we have been through to give them a sibling. It seemed like when we got them on the weekends during those pills I was cranky with them about every little thing they were doing. That or they noticed I was feeling "not myself" and decided to push every button they could to see what I would do. I love them but it is definitely not easy being a stepparent...especially to 2 young teenagers.

So, this month like I said above we are on IUI #3. FX'd this works. I am nervous to try IVF. Worried that it won't work or something. Also I don't want the lead up to it. He said sometimes they put you on BCP's the month before...eek! Not again!

Today I am CD 2. The doc warned me that my AF wouldn't be normal and he was right...it's extremely light this month. Tomorrow I start the Fertility Meds Letrozole. And then I go in on May 18 to see where we are at as far as follicle size.

FX'd! I pray this is my month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Lolo - yes I started my IVF with 3 weeks of BCP then 5 days break and hormonal injections but hopefully 3rd time is a charm and this IUI will work :) Good luck girl

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo