Community post

Journal

Definitely Ovulated later

This cycle I ovulated later than I should have (I Think?). I marked on my calendar when I noticed EWCM and figured at CD14 I had to have ovulated (in a perfect world I would have!). After CD14 I had 2 more days of EWCM and it changed to the typical TWW. Then on CD 18 I noticed EWCM again and then CD 19 my temps went up. I haven't charted but I can feel changes in my body so this leads me to believe my body didn't release the egg on the CD14 and revved back up at CD18 or CD19. Today would be the day AF showed if I ovulated on CD 14, but at this time it is no where to seen or felt and temps are still up.

Hubby and I refuse to wear condoms so we minimally had intercourse because he fears we would get preggers before seeing the perinatologist. However the couple of times we did this cycle it was on my fertile times using the pull out method. I highly doubt we conceived so I am just waiting for AF... tick tock tick tock.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Thank You Karlou! XX

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo