Community post

Journal

Spotting a little

Probably TMI, but I there was a pink CM when I went to wipe earlier. I'm not cramping and I think it stopped and the baby books all say it's common, but I still feel like I'm going to have a breakdown.

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I know the feeling. I had bleeding for around a week during week 6-7. It scared me to DEATH. But everything turned out to be okay. I made myself be on bed rest pretty much & no sex. I don't know if it helped or not. Also, my doctor switched me to progesterone suppositories around then so that probably helped too. Will be praying for you.

9 years ago

Thanks guys, that makes me feel a lot better. I've already been putting off sex until after the first doctor appointment anyway, luckily DH is very understanding!

9 years ago • Post starter

Just took a dollar store cheapie test with evening urine and no hold and immediately got a strong second line so I've calmed down.

9 years ago • Post starter

Lots of extra blood flow to your cervix and the rest of your body. You'll be susceptible to little bleeding or spotting, especially after a pap smear or sex, but as I'm sure you've read, it's nothing to worry about. Glad you're feeling better.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo