Community post

Journal

First appointment scheduled

Our first appointment has been scheduled for April 22nd! And it feels like a million years away.

I am thirsty as all get out today, and I feel like I've peed a million times from all of the water I've drank!

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Having to go a lot slowed down for me at around 9/10 weeks. But I've noticed it picking back up A LOT again around 17 weeks. All through the night especially. Lol

9 years ago

Keep drinking that water, maybe slower.... I know it's annoying, but you gotta stay hydrated. :P

9 years ago

Haha I'm trying to take small sips throughout the day. What I don't get is how it's possible to have such a dry mouth and somehow manage to drool uncontrollably!

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh man, me too. I have cotton mouth all day and especially at night and in the morning. I drink soooo much I don't know how I have cotton mouth. I guess babies needs lots of water to be made lol. So happy for you <3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo