Community post

Journal

March 2015 Cycle. March 20, 2015: 7 DPO

It's strange...I haven't had any strange symptoms this cycle...it's a bit worrisome but I'm trying to keep my hopes up. I've only had some breakouts yesterday, but that's normal because I usually get them one week before AF shows up.

I don't want to test early this time, I think I'm going to start testing around 13 and 14 DPO, and then until AF shows up, if AF shows up.... hopefully not! (;

Fingers crossed that I can have a December baby! Good luck everyone this cycle!!

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I always would reward myself if I waited to test lol. And if AF showed... I would always have a huge glass of wine to get over it and it would help. So it was like.. I had something to look fwd to either way. Or I would get way down on myself and be super upset. Its so hard waiting though. I also set goals for myself.. like ok.. I will walk our track today and do two miles. Or I will learn to cook something new... I just had to keep busy!!! Before I knew it... I was pregnant and already moody haha. Its such a journey.

9 years ago

Wow! That definitely sounds like a journey. Whenever AF does show up I definitely do try to relax and brush it off. It's a bit hard for me to keep busy though!! It's always on my mind!! Haha well congratulations (:

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo