Community post

Journal

June 2015 Cycle. Cycle Day One.

Yes ladies, it's cycle day one for me.

I was getting really excited to test today, but then AF paid a very on schedule visit. Right on point. She wastes no time it seems.

Oh well, it wasn't too stressful of a cycle for me. I know it's really bad for my preconception health, but I am totally ordering a pizza tonight and staying in with DH and a movie. I feel like it's getting to that point where it's been nine months since we've been trying and I'm feeling a loss of motivation, not interest, in getting pregnant. I kind of want to just forget about it this cycle. I've been stressing one cycle and trying not to think about it the next, and still the same results.

I'm probably going to talk to DH about getting some help soon and my doctor as well. Maybe get some tests done, but who knows, maybe by this September I'll get my BFP.

Fingers crossed everyone! Hoping some summer lovin' can get us preggers!!

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Pizza can't be that bad. I have been on a raw foods diet for months and nothing but BFNs lol - sometimes I wonder. Maybe I should order some pizza tonight :) Good idea getting some testing done at some point. Hopefully, you become successful before then, but it's good to make plans in any event.

8 years ago

Get that pizza girl, and enjoy every bite!!!

8 years ago

Hi, I'm in a really similar place. Af started today, and have been TTC on and off (mainly on!) since August 2014. Just had a little chat with DH, and agreed that I will see GP in a month or two, but also focus on making some lifestyle changes and see where we are in 5-6 months. I know what you mean about losing motivation, but I also find that my whole outlook changes through the cycle.....like I was a desperate/neurotic/emotional wreck about two-three days ago (!), and then more sad/upset last night/this morning, and by now I'm feeling a calmer again, and starting to get ready to chill out a bit and start afresh. This whole thing is a real roller coaster, but FC it will happen at the right time for all of us......for now, enjoy the comfy night in- sounds good <3

8 years ago

I'm sorry AF showed! On a positive note, you can feel free to enjoy a glass (or bottle) of wine and pizza….. and chocolate, and cookies, lol sorry, I think I slipped into a day dream there for a second :) Really though, it sucks she showed, I hope cycle 10 is the winner!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo