Community post

Journal

May 3, 2015 Life Update!....Menstrual Nausea?

Hey everyone! I decided that last cycle I was going to NOT do anything to stress myself about about conceiving, not even posting on here. I was trying to keep my mind off it, and baby dancing everyday with DH like we usually do and letting nature do it's course.

This cycle was weird because for the last couple days of my monthly cycle (getting close to AF expected arrival) I was really nauseous, however, I was also spotting. I got excited thinking "Maybe I'm pregnant and just some strange spotting?" but no, AF came into full force a few says after that. I've never gotten nauseous during my monthly cycle, so I found it strange that this month I was. Does anyone else experience sudden nausea with AF's monthly visit as well?

It's strange because I really didn't think it would take this long to conceive. Most people around me have gotten pregnant within a couple months or even by accident (even with the pill!), so it's just strange to think that in five short months it's going to be a year that me and DH have been trying to conceive.

I've read that most couples will conceive within a year, but my god, that year is long! I really hope by September me and DH will have our BFP. DH is healthy (always been!), and I'm finally up to a healthy weight and have had regular periods for a long time now (for those who don't know I've struggled with anorexia for four years and have been recovering since 2013 and now am actually quite well) so we are just praying that God will grant us this miracle.

This next cycle I am definitely going to start really trying and tracking symptoms and pin-pointing ovulation and everything. Congrats to everyone who got their BFP last month and hugs to everyone who's still on their TTC journey <3 Fingers crossed for all of us!

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Praying your BFP doesn't take much longer xx

9 years ago

Thank you both so much (: baby dust to you too karlou!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo