Community post

Journal

New cycle starting all over again! * Hopeful*

well RE did a trans vaginal u/s and found that i ovulated on my right side that doesnt have a tube but possible that left tube picked it up, negative results from blood test but from the ovulation itself ive got a corpus luteum cyst that a little over 5cm big when it should be no more than 2cm, but my tube still looks good and uterus looks good but alot of pain is coming from that cyst! and im still anxious about it but feel some better just knowing something! that was the 8th started spotting right before bed and today i have AF...so time to start all over gain and hope and pray I O from my good side this month since I only have one tube! BUT FOR THE RECORD Dr said it IS possible to get prego from opposite ovary with one tube!

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this cycle you get your bfp and you just gave me a bit of info I never heard before and that is that you can still get preggers if you O from the side without the tube.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo