Community post

Question

I just feel different this time?!

just feeling different this cycle im 8-9dpo having some slight cramps/dull pressure nausea, vomiting, tired, TMI creamy thick white cm, AF is due the 12th I think...Anyone else had these and turned up pregnant?! Anyone going trough this dreadful tww at 8-9 dpo?

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I also am having thick white creamy cm. I've been nauseated and this odd pulling tightening tyoe of cramp. My af was due 16th but i ovulted 4days early this cycle. Idk what any of it means just letting u kno i also feel different. Scared to get too hopefull tho. Good luck!

9 years ago

im scared to get hopeful to so keep me updated how it turns out Baby dust to us both!***

9 years ago • Post starter

I know exactly how you feel I'm also 9 dpo. Slight cramping, the pressure/ pulling feeling, very nauseated also the wet creamy white cm. sore nipples .Af is due on the 9th . Feeling experiencing feelings I never felt before this cycle. Baby Dust To Us All!!!!!!

MzLacyBayb

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo