Community post

Journal

12/13 DPO: Confused!

I used my last dollar store test this morning BFN. I'm really feeling like I'm out I'm sure I would have at least a very faint line by now. AF is due in TWO days and I'm finally feeling symptoms that she's coming. My lower back is getting its constant sharp throbbing pain and my stomach is feeling awful which is my IBS starting to flare up. These are the only two period symptoms I get each month and they are already here so I'm sure she's right on track to start on Wednesday. Until next month then :(

**Update** Since this morning I have had no other PMS signs...My stomach feels great and I have no back pain to speak of. The only "symptoms" I'm having are the alternating ovary pain though it's mostly on my right side and that nagging ache underneath my left ribs again. I went ahead and bought two more dollar store tests on my lunch today so I can test tomorrow (13dpo) and the next day if AF hasn't shown up by then. I am truly puzzled right now with the way my body is behaving. I will update again tonight if there are any significant changes. Thoughts are appreciated if you are reading this :)

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Me too. AF came this morning, I didn't even get to test! :( Good luck next month!!

9 years ago

Aww BakerLady I'm sorry :(
I have no idea what's going on with me right when I woke up this morning my stomach felt awful and my back was killing me... but now I feel absolutely fine. I am having that weird sharp stabbing pain in my right ovary again and I have no idea what it is... I don't ever get this pain even around ovulation time??!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Amanda, I'm a little sad, but onto next month! But your PMS symptoms going away is odd...but good! The baby could have implanted later, and maybe that's why you were still getting PMS symptoms, since the HCG hadn't taken over yet! Definitely keep testing until AF comes! Fingers crossed for you!

Also, with my last 2, I didn't get a BFP until 12 dpo, which is the day before my period was due each time. So I figured that, since it takes a couple days for HCG to show up, I wouldn't have implanted till 10 dpo, which is less common. So you could have just implanted late and the HCG isn't showing up yet!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo