Community post

Journal

DPO 14/15: Expected AF

I didn't write anything yesterday but there wasn't much to talk about. I woke up took one last pregnancy test (BIGGEST BFN EVER). I felt a little tired but after my morning cup of coffee I was up and at it. Didn't have any symptoms yesterday really besides a dull lower back ache part of the day and my breasts were super sore last night but AF is supposed to show her face sometime today so I'm going to attribute it to that. However I haven't had my typical PMS symptoms... I usually get horrible lower back pains starting 2-3 days before along with a very upset stomach... I haven't had any of that. We will see if she comes today...If not I will test again tomorrow although I'm not expecting much at this point because I feel like at least one of the tests I've taken would have a hint of a line. I will update later if AF shows if not be looking for a pregnancy test in the AM ;)

**UPDATE 6:pm. AF always shows up in the morning and she didn't today so I couldn't stand it went ahead and tested...BFN!!!! GGGRRRR I wish she would just come on now. I still don't have any PMS symptoms either... Must just be a funky period this month....

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo