Community post

Journal

Feeling down

Here I am 10 dpo and still no BFP. I have wanted a child for as long as I could remember but I have only seriously started about 6 months ago. I watched all these videos on YouTube about women with PCOS who magically get pregnant without any help from a doctor and I thought that could be me but it wasn't the case. About a month ago I saw my OB/GYN who suggested that I start a cycle of Provera and Femara. I was already taking Glucophage so I was just told to continue taking that because it would help with my fertility. I visited my doctors to prepare for having a child. They switched all my medications to baby-safe ones and I started really eating right and taking care of myself. On Thursday I was admitted into the ER for a blood pressure of 156/119 and they did a beta test to see if I was pregnant. The doctor told me that my HCG level was <1 and there was NO WAY that I could be or become pregnant with levels that low. Mind you at this point I was only 6 dpo. I felt really sad because up until that point I felt so much hope ad then it was like the rug was pulled out from under me. Since that day I have taken multiple tests with what seemed like faint lines but I second guess them because I don't want to get my hopes up just to find out that I'm not pregnant. I am currently 10 dpo with no positive and I am so discouraged. I only have 2 days left in which the egg could actually implant. In my mind there are so many doubts. What if I'm not pregnant? Will I ever get pregnant? I feel like a failure.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo