Community post

Question

Us the ER doctor just being mean? Is there still hope this cycle?

So for the past couple of days I have been taking pregnancy test even though I knew that it would be too soon to show up as even a faint line. On Thursday @6 dpo I went to the ER for high blood pressure issues and the doc ordered a beta blood test which came back <1 so he says there's no way I could be pregnant with an HCG level that low. I asked if I still could be pregnant in the next couple of days because maybe the egg had not implanted yet and he basically told me to give up on this cycle. Could he be wrong? I don't want to be walking around with false hope but at the same time I don't want to give up hope. I'm such a wreck right now because I just felt in my heart that this was it. I was going to be pregnant and now I don't know. I could really use some advice either way. Just tell it to me straight. Oh yeah, I'm 8 dpo now.

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Yes there's still a chance u could implant. Ur not out yet! =))

8 years ago

That doc was an asshole,at 6dpo no wonder ur beta was less than 1.Dont give up yet.

8 years ago

Thank you guys. Just needed some encouragement. I feel like I'm obsessing lol

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo