Community post

Journal

7 weeks 2 days..

So I'm 7 weeks, 2 days right now. I still cant believe I'm pregnant sometimes. I feel like I'm constantly scared of miscarrying. It took soooo long to get here and I don't want to lose what we worked so hard for, and spend sooo much money on! At 5 weeks 5 days I had spotting, freaked out, went to ER. They did a US and saw baby and heartbeat - thank god. Had a 6 week US w/ RE and everything was good. Baby 4.5mm, 110BPM. YESTERDAY (7 weeks 1 day) I had my first OB appointment and the doctor scared me to death when she said she couldn't see the baby. It was just tucked away in the corner of the sac. Definitely still there @ 9.1mm, with a heartbeat.
Everything freaks me out - I'm dying of nausea, then I'm terrified when it goes away. I just cant wait to move out of the first trimester. And I thought the TWW was long! :) After stressing for 2 years of trying to get pregnant I thought this would be the easy part! Heres to a healthy 1st trimester!

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It is normal to be scared maybe after the first trimester you may start to enjoy the pregnancy more with less fear

10 years ago

I am right there with you, I just want this trimester over so I can be more at ease! If I had the money I am sure I would have bought an ultrasound machine by now.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo