Community post

Journal

3rd IUI - 2 dpo

You know its a little rediculous to me that I'm on my 3rd IUI becuase the DR cant seem to time these IUI's correctly. FINALLY this cycle was timed right. I had 10,000iu pregnyl trigger at 9:30am on Saturday w/ a 25mm follie on left side and a 14 mm on the right. We went in on Sunday at 10:30 and did the IUI. (25 hours after trigger). My temp was 97.6 on Sunday and was 98 on Monday morning so it appears I ovulated on sunday which is fantastic! :)
I had the WORST ovulation pain this month, funny thing is it was on my right side which was the really small follicle. We assume that follicle was too small to have an egg so it was pretty much disregarded, just a strange thing to happen I guess.

Really hoping that this will be the month. I didnt buy any cheap HPT's off the internet this month...this being the 3rd time around I'm well aware that the trigger stays in my system for 12-13 days, although its very light by day 12. I'm holding out to test until October 26th...hoping I can make it that long!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo