Community post

Journal

More than a dissapointment

I have been a member of this site for 1 1/2 years, been through so many diagnostic tests, found a donor because DH has no sperm, done 4 IUI's and NOTHING. How do I keep my chin up, or continue to do these treatments when having the same negative outcome EVERYTIME. I never in my life thought this would be my cross to bear. I'm exhausted, tired, worn down, and honestly giving up hope. I'm 10 dpo right now with a negative HPT. I know it may be a little early, but who am I kidding? It would be positive by now. Im so over this. Its so depressing...all I want is to have a baby and share parenthood with my husband. Thats all I want. Thats the one thing I cant get. I'm just not happy anymore...

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

sorry your down, it might be the worst fight, but u will WIN and be a wonderful mom. chin up

User Image

10 years ago

That's how I felt when I started with treatments. Felt like it just had to work, but it never did. I have no words of wisdom, but I can say right now it's hard to get through another month. Another cycle, another negative. But with the beginning if a new cycle, seems to bring new hope, that just maybe this will be the one. This is our 15th month trying and nada. But, 10dpo is still early and you know what they say, it ain't over till AF shows her ugly face! So don't lose heart just yet :). I've got my fingers crossed for you real tight!!

10 years ago

I know how you feel we have MFI too, what keeps me going is my faith. I believe it will happen when it is supposed to whether we can accept it or not. Try to keep your chin up an it's ok to feel down at times. Wish I could have been more help, inbox me if you like to chat some more. A warm bear hug. Things will get better one day.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo