Community post

Discussion

AF Due Tomorrow!

Im 13 dpo and my period is expected tomorrow. I have a feeling I will get my AF tomorrow. Having PMS cramps feels like. I hope she doesn't come!

User Image

13 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hope the evil AF witch STAYS AWAY! I'm due on 06/11...had some things I thought could be signs last week but they're disappearing

12 years ago

Awe June 11 is my daughters bday! I'm thinking about taking a test tomorrow but I kinda want to wait

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey chanda, AF is due on 06/11 also, i am on 10 dpo today. the wait is just too much!!!!
mrshulk!!!!!

12 years ago

Well I took a test this morning and it was negative and AF didnt come as of yet! Bummmed out really bad. I thought this was it. My husband thinks I took it too early. GL ladies

User Image

I'm due for AF today too!!! I tested this morning (-).... :(
I was really hoping for at least a very faint positive. I stood there starring at it within the 5 minute mark, then thought "forget it..its a negative again..."
The strange thing is for the first time in my life I have no PMS at all.
I usually get very sore breast 5-4 days before AF comes, skin breakouts, bloated, (just to mention the most notorios ones).. this month...NOTHING.
Although I did have spotting on CD18 (12-13 days before my expected period)..that was 6DPO (based on 3 (+) OPK I took on CD12 and CD13)
The spotting was very light and without cramps. Started brown, then turned bright red, then ended pink...

I have an appointment for a papsmear next Monday...and I just really hope I can get a (+) HPT before then, so I can confirm it the day of my appointment.

Please keep posting. I would love to know your progress.

12 years ago

I know, I wish I got a faint line too so I could run and jump on the bed to wake my husband up with the great news! Well that was my plan anyways. If I don't get pregnant this time around I am going to buy an ovulator kit and that pre-seed. Are you using Instead Soft cups or pre-seed? I used the instead soft cups this last cycle and thought for sure I would get prego. Im trying to be patient but its hard.

User Image

lol...so funny...EVERY time before I test I always picture how I would tell my hubby if the test is positive. (The funniest is that I think about jumping in the best too...lol)
Anyway, no I haven't used the soft cups or pre-seed.
This month I used OPKs and got a positive on CD12 and faint positive on CD13.
(I commented on ur journal in case u wanna read it)
I probably will start charting my BBT tomorrow...I just think is a pain in the butt...but hey, is worth it if its gonna help ;)

12 years ago

How do you check your BBT? I have never done that before? And yes I read the comments on my journal TY! Lets hope our AF do not come! My AF usually comes beginning of the month so if it doesn't come by 15th I'll retest. Lets just hope I can wait that long, lol.

User Image

Here's an article that might help u if u want to start charting your BBT:

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/bbt-charting.shtml
I did it for a couple weeks when we started TTC, but I wasn't consistent. I want to start again this cycle and really keep up with it.

12 years ago

Thank you so much! This helped a lot. I am feeling a slight cramping right now, a little bit bloated. still no AF. How are you doing?

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo