Community post

Discussion

AF due today

I usually get my period on the 10th and my period app showed I am due for it today. I am feeling really crampy and I keep going to the bathroom at work to check if she is here but she isn't yet. She usually shows up in the morning and its 11 am so fingers crossed! I didn't take a pregnancy test this morning cause I was scared and I woke up late for work. I think I am gonna hold out still.

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

mrshulk,

Good Luck & heaps of ! I've seen you in some of the other forums I've posted in (or simply silently stalked!) so I couldn't help but leave you a message here. I really hope you get your this cycle. Keep me posted!

11 years ago

Thank u so much! I've seen u around too lol. I couldn't wait to not test. I bought 2 dollar store tests n first one I couldn't check right away but when I did it should 2 lines but it wad after the 2 minute mark! I just took another one and checked it at the 2 minute Mark and I think there's a 2 line. I'm going to upload it, please let me know what u think! I'm saving my clear blue digital for the morning.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I just checked & don't see anything uploaded yet...will try to check again later. This is such exciting news! Can't wait to hear how the digital goes.

11 years ago

aww man my stupid phone wont let me upload! But I took the ClearBlue Digital this morning at like 2am lol and it said I am pregnant!!!! I am so excited! GL to you! Don't give up. I prayed to God to bless me and my husband with a child and he came through like always.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm so excited for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo