Posts by mrshulk

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

AT HOME INSEMINATION KITS

Has anyone ever used one, I have ran into a few websites that offer them and seen some youtube videos on them. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Tried Geritol?

I heard it helps with conceiving. Has anyone tried it?

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AF due today

I usually get my period on the 10th and my period app showed I am due for it today. I am feeling really crampy ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

BFB Positive!

Oh thank God I got my BFP this morning! Yesterday evening I took 2 dollar store tests and they had very, very ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

AF due today

I usually get my periods on the 10th of every month. My period app says im suppose to get AF today... I feel c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone tried Geritol to get pregnant?

I was reading it helps with getting pregnant and wanted to know if anyone has tried it.

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AF due tomorrow..Again

I usually feel bloated but I am not feeling any symptoms at all. I am a bit nauseous but my hubby got me sick ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Almost 6 months trying

I read that it takes about 6 months of trying for a married couple in late 20's..My husband and I have been tr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Take it out on Spouse

I was just wondering after doing all this work to concieve a baby, I know it can get tiring and overwhelming b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

HPT Gallery

When I go look at all your ladies pic's of positive pregnancy tests, don't get me wrong I am so happy you fina ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago