Community post

Journal

August/September 2013~

It's been such a long road. Such a strong positive last month...I was actually surprised I had a chemical. I did have a dream that I would though....red blood in the toilet and that's what happened. We have decided to take a month off. At first dh wanted it to let me heal....I initally said no, and then I changed my mind. Dh changed HIS mind and wanted to try this month....I said no. I bought some Royal Jelly and Maca. I ordered some tetrahydrofolate. I will take a baby aspirin and have asked my OB to call in a prescription of Prometrium which I will use vaginally....next month. I keep forgetting to temp this month, but today (CD15) I am at 97.1. Thats SO unusual for me. I always ovulate by now. I'm not taking this as a bad sign. I've been on the maca & Royal Jelly for a week and I have read some women have an annuvalutory cycle the first cycle using Maca. I think I'm going to start using a water bottle on my stomah as it's a treatment for "cold uterus".....the theory behind it is that if the uterus is cold, the sperm and egg won't take. Worth a shot. I guess I'm not ready to go to an RE yet or request it because I just want to try a few things first. I want to get back to running here too....hopefully this weekend can be my first day back to that.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo