Community post

Discussion

Sneak peek Ultrasound :)

SOOOOO....we started trying to concieve in late October... I only remember that I had my October period on October 5th, but I can't remember which day it exactly was....Our first try was October 26th...then I had light/medium bleeding beginning November 2, 3rd and 4th. My periods are usually a hemorrhagic nightmare that lasts for five days, so I thought that was unusual. I had waves of nausea and feeling hot like October 30th that continued, but lightened up after the bleed on November 2nd. We then ttc again mid november and I began to get postives poas. I work with some ultrasound girls at a heart clinic and we decided to try and take a peek yesterday, (my first OB appointment is today), and we saw a tiny fluttering heartbeat!! I must at least be 6 weeks along then, right?? I'm hoping today they will do a transvaginal ultrasound to date the baby....

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Gosh, what a wonderful way to find out! Congratulations!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo