Community post

Discussion

Digital Praises!

I promised myself that if this ended up being positive, that I would post something about the Clearblue Easy Digital test.

I do not remember when my last cycle began in October, BUT I do remember having the end of my period around the 5th. We decided to ttc October 26th, which is the first day we attempted :) THEN on 11/02 I had bleeding for three days which was lighter and shorter than expected. I had alot of nausea and heat flashes after 11/02. I then had a positive CBE digital on 11/16/2012. Then promptly a negative CBE digital the next day with what looked to be a negative frer test. I kept having syptoms...breasts tender, nausea, heightened smells....I had a negative beta blood test on 11/14 and then a bfp with CBE digital on 11/25/2012. Then another "pregnant" with CBE digital this morning, as well as a positive with a frer this morning. I am VERY curious to find out how the baby will date for age....I have an inital OB appointment 11/30/2012....I'm pretty sure they won't do the transvaginal ultrasound then....BUT~ the CBE digital seemed to work really well for me....I had read things online about them having false postives...so I wanted to post my story :)))

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Me too! Amazed that a FRER was bfn on 9dpo, but the clearblue digital was PREGNANT the very next morning. Largely in part to the digital ovulation tests as well!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo