Community post

Journal

CD1...again!

Well again...for the 28th cycle, we are now back at square one again. Thats right, we've been going at this for two years and 4 months now! I only recently registered to this site, and I love all the tools at my disposal here. One more cycle of TI before we go back to our RE. He wants to re-evaluate the treatment I was on the last two times and decide if we have to leave IUI and injectable fertility meds behind and move on to IVF and possibly higher or different injectables. DH and I are so tired of ending up disappointed cycle after cycle, we have been ready to start our family for over two years now...hopefully our RE will have a better plan of action for us in October and we will finally be able to make our first addition to the family...at least one that isnt furry, have 4 legs and a wagging tale lol

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo