Community post

Journal

March 2015 Cycle. March 12, 2015: 1 day until O

For the past three or four days me and DH have been baby dancing at least once a day. Can you tell we really want it to be this month (and that we love each other tons c;)? Tomorrow is the day of my estimated ovulation. I'm not charting, taking temps, or even using OPK because I really think that all the stress was affecting our TTC towards the end of last year. We're really just trying to relax, use the app on my phone that charts my cycles, and be patient.

I know I said I didn't want to stress out this year about TTC, but I have to say I'm so nervous! I actually think I might have ovulated today, because out of nowhere after drinking some soup (vegetable soup!!!) I got insanely bloated. So maybe I ovulated? I don't know, and I need to tell myself that's okay. I feel like I've already started the TWW haha.

I'll be keeping all your ladies in my prayers! Finger's crossed for everyone and I who's in the TWW!

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Good luck to you!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

Thank you! (:

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo