Community post

Journal

Pregnant!!

Pregnant with IVF on the first try and we feel like we could not be more blessed. We still have three frozen grade one blastocysts for the future, too.

My beta today at 16 dpo was 328.13! The RE said that was really good, and seems to think I don't require a check to see if it doubles properly. Instead my husband and I will get the chance to see our little jelly bean, (or, hat we can see of it), on the ultrasound next week.

I am 4 weeks 2 days, or 2 weeks 2 days, depending on when you start counting pregnancy from, and I'm due on October 17th! Here's hoping for a sticky bean for myself and others, and tons of baby dust for those of you still trying!

10 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

*HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG*

I am so so so so very excited for you!!! Finally!!! :-D

11 years ago

Congratulations!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and your little one! :D

11 years ago

Guess: Thank you!!

Sunshinebear: Thank you, dear! I hope you know that I couldn't have made it this far without your support.

11 years ago • Post starter

Now you need to get your tushie over to countdownmypregnancy :-P

11 years ago

Way ahead of you and already there under the same name!

CONGRATULATIONS Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Thank you!!

16 dpo and beta of 328.13... definitely do another beta because that is a high number which indicates twins!!! Congratulations!!!! I myself am looking forward to doing my IVF cycles next year :D

11 years ago

Someone else told me that elsewhere. Actually, I think it was that one of my tests was super dark for so many days past ovulation/egg retrieval. They put one grade one 4 day embryo back. There is a possibility it split, I guess! I will hopefully find out tomorrow at my early ultrasound.

If you have any questions about IVF, please feel free to message me here! I'll answer any questions I can. It's a long, emotional process, but it was worth it, for us. (And pretty much the only way we could have children since IUI had such low success rates in our case)

best wishes and God bless your new family!!!

44 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo