Community post

Journal

TTC (2014)

Jul. 27, 2014 11:00am

Just a little bit about me... I'm 31 and DH is 40 and we are trying to conceive baby #2. For my first pregnancy we got pregnant the very first month of trying so I'm hoping that we conceive just as fast this time around because I can't imagine going through this 2 week wait every month. Meaning that we are a bit older in age I don't really see that happening but a girl can dream lol

Aug. 4, 2014 6:45am

10dpo today, took a test, and I was negative, so sad and disappointed, even when I kept telling myself we might have to try a couple months maybe even a year. I felt good about this month until now. I really don't want to be down but I can't help it right now

Aug. 22, 2014 6:49am

I'm 2dpo again today. I'm not planning to keep track of symptoms because I have PMS and both pms and early pregnancy symptoms seem to be the same. I'm just crossing my fingers I get a positive this time around. I'm going to try not to test but that going to be hard to resist when they are calling me to be used

Sep. 18, 2014 5:36am

5dpo today... This is our 3rd month trying. I really don't believe I'm pregnant this month. Not because I'm setting myself up for the worst this time but because my DH & I didn't bed near my OV day but a couple of days before. I'm starting to think this is not going to happen for me. What if my DH is infertile? I ask him if he would take a home fertility test but he refuses. It's just getting more depressing as time goes on. DH has a habit of saying no when I would like to BD but he doesn't realize he's missing the mark. I don't want to have to say "hey I'm ovulating!" I believe he shouldn't tell me no, I never tell him no, so why am I getting rejected

Oct. 11, 2014 9:26am

2dpo again, feeling a little better about this month. Hopefully it worked this time around, boobs are already a bit sore but that could be the sign that I ovulated. This is the 4th month trying and this time around I'm keeping my hopes up. AF due 23rd, for the pass couple of months I been buying pregnancy test but I will stop doing that because it only tempts me to test too early. So I'll only test if I'm late, at least that's the plan

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo