Community post

Journal

TTC (2015)

Jan 13, 2015

Just an update.. All those positive thoughts I had in oct paid off. I became pregnant. I finally got my on 13 dpo. Of course if you read these post you know I was trying since July and of course I was beyond happy.

2 days before Xmas I was 12 weeks pregnant and going in to the hospital for my first ultra sound. Doctor gave me the worst news I could hear. The baby had no heart beat. I was so devastated. I had every feeling imaginable. Hurt, angry, sad, confused, how could this happen?

Now I've come around to know things like this happen and it's going to be okay. So I'm back, healing up from the surgery (D&C), I'm going to stay positive. DH and I will try again in march. Doctor said I should give myself 2 months to heal and I been taking folic acid everyday because one doctor said it's good to start taking them 2-3 months before trying again.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

So sorry for your loss, had my MC also in December I was 7 weeks 2 days. I will be waiting a cycle before I try again. Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. Hope that when you try again you get your sticky bean

Me: 28 DF: 29 TTC: 5 YEARS!! Me: PCOS 3 Rounds Fertomid: BFN Metformin: 500mg Daily December 2014: BFP!! On Our Own!!! M/C: 7 Weeks 1Day TTC FOR RAINBOW BABY 2015! User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo