Community post

Journal

We are expecting and praying this one goes to term!

This morning at 9dpo I decided to test. I've had one of those weeks that reminded me of the week before I found out I was expecting in July (miscarried). I had two symptoms that were not normal for PMS, sudden (but temporary) nausea and unbearable heartburn. I had a very faint, but certainly POSITIVE!!!! I'm cautious, but can't help but be so grateful and excited. My husband was on his way back from a business trip, and I couldn't keep the secret. I called him right away and shared. He is thrilled. I know he wants to be a father, and I know he will be a great one! I know God has belssed us again, and I have 100% faith that this time things will work out wonderfully for our family.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

congrats i hope you baby sticks this time

11 years ago

Congrats,will keep u in my prayers!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Thanks ladies, I took a Clearblue test this morning and it was even darker. I took a FRER yesterday, so today I decided to switch it up to make sure. :) I still am in shock and so grateful. I hope you both get your good news soon too! Prayers for you.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Hi pinkbride2011, Congratulations, and I am so happy for you. You are in my prayers and this time I am sure you will have a healthy pregnancy.

and

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo