Community post

Journal

This last week was a down week....

I'm having good days and lots of bad days, for someone as upbeat as me, it's pretty obvious that I'm falling into a depression. Yesterday we had the day off, and I slept most of the day. The previous week was particularly hard, 2 friend's and my SIL announced they are expecting in March. That was supposed to be my miscarried baby's birth month too. Although I am so happy for them all, I can't help but think of our loss. I'm really struggling with all the baby news and pregnancy talk that all of my friends constantly chatter about. I know it is selfish to want to remove myself from them for a while. But I think it may be the only thing I can do to minmize these low days that I'm having. My dh is trying to understand, but I think it is getting to be hard on him. He has been so sweet and attentive since I admitted that this is the problem. I appreciate him so much and I hope he isn't taking it personally. I'm having such a hard time with the lack of control I have in this whole process, we're doing everything right and it still is not working. I'm used to fixing problems, but I can't fix this. All I can do is wait, pray and try to have faith.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo