Community post

Journal

Scare....

Got up this morning at 6 and everything was normal.

At 8am when I went to the bathroom there was blood on the toilet paper. DH took me to the ER and when they got me in and I had to give an urine sample I had thrown a clot.

Then they took blood... took me for an internal ultrasound where the woman showed us the sac but said that I might not be as far along as we thought because she couldn't see anything inside. Also said there was only a little bit of blood.

Went back to the room and the doctor came in and did a pelvic exam saying my cervix is high and closed and that there was only a little bit of dried blood. Also that it could be anything right now... implantation bleeding, just spotting, or it could be that I'm having a miscarriage but it is all too soon to tell.

I go back to check my levels in 2 days and if they have doubled than everything is fine.

So... that was a fun Sunday morning.....

4 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Oh no! Thats so scary! Will keep you in my prayers! Keep us updated!

12 years ago

Well, as of noonish there was no more bleeding. Just tenderness and pressure in my ovaries, but that could be from the pelvic exam and the internal ultrasound.... and from the doctor checking my cervix and stuff... I always get slightly crampy after that... Thanks... :-/

12 years ago • Post starter

Oye... keeping my fingers crossed for you :(

12 years ago

Prayers sent your way...keep us posted!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo