Community post

Journal

December/January Cycle

This cycle I am using OPK's. I bought them just in time, too! First day I tested it was negative, next 3 days were positive, followed by negative. I tested first thing in the morning. I picked my ovulation date based on the belief that you ovulate about 24 hours after 1st positive. 2nd positive was ovulation day, which the opk was really really dark, and 3rd positive was like the first and probably measuring LH dropping after ovulation. I had ewcm for two days prior to positive opk. Breasts have been sore since the day of the first positive opk. Much more sore today. We have been so busy this month, that we only had a chance to bd on the day before ovulation and day of ovulation. I hope it was good enough. We will bd tonight, just for good measure. ;)
I am exhausted already. I can tell this tww is gonna be a killer. Mild cramps and sore throat and runny nose are also present a little earlier than I expected. Its the first time in a long time I have used OPK's, so I hope it sheds light on some things.

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

wish u luck.. baby ust xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo