Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together - Page 9

Reply by keznik » Jun. 8, 2012 2:16am

Hi Jpiper

Welcome to our little group - you are so right, some posts can be so mean to people, after all we are all here for the same reason and we should support each other!

AF symptoms are so similar to being pregnant that is very tough, every little twinge or ache seems magnified when we are paying such close attention to our bodies. Its fair to say that Mother Nature likes to keep us on our toes.

12 dpo is good so far and the positive OPKs are great - are you taking your temps? If so could you share your chart and we could give you our opinions.

and for you - keep your chin up hun.

Good luck Wandeva - lets hope you have a lovely Fathers Day gift for your Husband

keznik

Reply by wandeva » Jun. 8, 2012 2:27am

Hi ladies

Pray for me to miss my periods on 12/06.

Keznik thanks I will let you know after father's day

wandeva

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 8, 2012 11:12am

Lauren
thats great please keep us updated and let us know what happening

and no I didn't get AF yet it's so weird am still feeling pain and cramps on both sides don't know what it could be I never felt like this before
I will just wait and see

Kerry
I hope you had time to baby dance and good luck
I hope you catch it this time

hello Jpiper and welcome to the group
the symptoms your having could be pregnancy related especially if your 12 DPO thats a prefect time for implantation and also that you got a strong ovulation that can be pretty good
I hope your pregnant keep us updated on what going on with you and good luck
did you decide when you are going to test
if you say you have irregular period I think the best times is to test is when you think your cycle would be the longest

wandeva
we will pray for you
you have 4 days left not so long
keep us updated

good luck everyone who's on DPO and who is ovulating
keep us updated with whats going on and to all

xSharky7

Reply by jujubeas » Jun. 8, 2012 12:16pm

thought i'd go ahead and update also. theres a lot of baby dancing going on in this house! my mother in law is picking up our 2 yr old to stay the night with her tonight. so we're just going to have a nice night in, just the two of us :)

jujubeas

Reply by keznik » Jun. 8, 2012 2:54pm

lol Good Luck Juju!

keznik

Reply by keznik » Jun. 8, 2012 2:58pm

Lauren - have you tried out another ovulation stick? Perhaps you are ovulating again hence the cramps plus EWCM suggests you are fertile?

How confusing. Are you due anymore blood tests?

keznik

Reply by jpiper » Jun. 8, 2012 8:19pm

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! Guesstimate is that I'm 13DPO (no temps/charting yet but using opks to try to help decide when I might be O) - mild pressure cramping from yesterday and slight slight spotting. Of course I can't wait, so I tested at 2 am last night. BFN....if AF starts tomorrow it will make this one a 22 day cycle. What does it mean when cycles are so short. One before last was 23. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show....

jpiper

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 9, 2012 11:35am

hi Ladies good morning hope all is well with you,

So i finally decided to take a HPT this morning and I got my right away.. i took another one an got OMG! I'm so excited! i can't believe it
My OV cycle was all messed up 2 , i guess my body finally got with the program I'm looking forward to my appointment now

i wish you the best of luck Sarah

with ladies

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 9, 2012 12:41pm

Lauren
you gotta be kidding me am so glad that wasn't your period I had a feeling it couldn't be I mean 2 days

am so happy for you finally now you don't have to worry about getting a positive on the blood test it's just a conformation

by the way what DPO are you now and was your period due or not yet

thanks for letting us know the good news
hope it grows happy and healthy

xSharky7

Reply by jpiper » Jun. 9, 2012 1:20pm

Congratulations Lauren! Congrats on the BFP - no worries on the blood test!
As for me - I'm out this month.

Another short cycle - going to have a nice glass of wine and try to not to let it get to me.

Bought soy isoflavones to start in 2 days. Any advice on the soy?

Putting good vibes out for all of you still hanging in there this cycle!

jpiper

Reply by Sarahholland80 » Jun. 9, 2012 4:54pm

I'm 6dpo and my tummy feels really strange, there's a dull ache and it's red hot?!? Has anyone else felt this?
I took a test today and it was a But I just feel pregnant!!

Sarahholland80

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 9, 2012 9:26pm

Sarahholland80
don't worry it's to early for a BFP if you were pregnant anyway the earliest people can get a BFP is 10 DPO but even then people can still get a negative if they were pregnant
you might get a positive on the day your period is due or it's late

the hot feeling in your stomach could be implantation cuz it happens from 6 to 12 DPO
so that could be a good sign

good luck and keep us updated

xSharky7

Reply by Sarahholland80 » Jun. 10, 2012 3:41am

Thank you so much for your reply xsharky7

I will lay off taking a HPT until the day my Period is due.. Will save me a but of money too!

I've not long woken from a load more vivid dreams!

I'll keep you posted

Sarahholland80

Reply by jujubeas » Jun. 10, 2012 3:16pm

congratulations lauren!! thats wonderful news :)

i am at cd13 or 14. i usually have pain when i ovulate. i havent really noticed it this month yet, but today ive had some pinkish/brown discharge? ive only experienced this at the beginning of my period, but never this early. maybe weird ovualtion spotting? which i never get. anyone ever experience this?

jujubeas

Reply by wandeva » Jun. 10, 2012 11:40pm

Hello ladies

Congratulations Lauren

I am disappointed my period came on 9/06. But I still have a hope I will make it. Coz I have. Normal cycles is 28long

wandeva

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 11, 2012 12:08am

wandeva
am so sorry I hope you get it next time it's great that you have a regular cycle and it's short too so that can help

good luck and keep us up to date

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 11, 2012 6:30pm

Thank you Ladies for the support to you all

Hey Sarah how are you still haven't shown her ugly face? did you test again, or did a second blood work? I really hope you are!

with Ladies

loveflowers

Reply by keznik » Jun. 12, 2012 2:59am

My graph is going odd!!!!

I was expecting ovulation on Saturday. I got a positive OPK on Sunday and bad ovulation pains yesterday - fully expecting my temp to rise this mornign but NOOOOOOO

Where is my egg!!?

I have dragged my DH to bed for nothing....

keznik

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 13, 2012 2:03am

Kerry am so sorry hope everything goes well

Luran no AF yet but been feeling cramps and all
Today I felt dizzy and then felt strong cramps on my stmich and right side
And been getting lots of heartburns lately

How is everyone doing

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 13, 2012 12:45pm

Hey Ladies hope is going great to you all

Sarah i believe your pregnant heartburn that's a promising sign! I wish you the best of luck
It's been 3days since my missed period & my appointment is tomorrow excited about that!

I wish you all the best

loveflowers