Community post

Question

I've gotten like 4 super faint positive pregnancy test, and like 3 negative test?Help!?

Ok, so I'm about 10 or 11dpo..i started getting super faint positive's 2 days ago, i was really excited..but since then ive gotten like 4 faint positive's and 3 negative results. Im due to start my period either tomorrow or in the next 3 days. My periods have been ranging from 25 to 28 days. But my question is shouldn't my test be getting a darker positive lines as the days go on? But they dont seem like they are getting any darker and i even took a digital test that was negative? Im so confused :( anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Poll:
Early pregnancy (0 votes)
Not pregnant (0 votes)
something is wrong (1 votes)
wait until missed period (2 votes)
comment please!!!! (0 votes)

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hey, not to be a Negative Nancy and give bad news but you might have experienced a miscarriage. So sorry to say that but wait another week and if you take another test then and it says that you are indeed not pregnant schedule an appointment and tell your GYN so that the proper steps can be taken to get you ready for your next try. I wish you much luck though and hope that your levels just are too low for a urine test.

7 years ago

I agree with the up poster. That's the downside of testing way before your period. It sounds like it's probably a chemical pregnancy if you're having positives and then negatives. They are common (I've had two), but they stink.

7 years ago

Thank you both very much. I took 2 test again this morning and one had a faint positive and one neg? I'm just gonna quit taking test and wait to see if I start my period and go from there. Thank you very much for answering!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo