Community post

Question

3-5 Days Late?

The past two months my period was 2 days late, so I figured my cycle was just becoming longer. So when my period calendar told me I should expect my period Wednesday, I assumed Friday. Now it's Monday, and still no period. I took a pregnancy test on Friday, which was negative and I plan on testing again tomorrow. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the outcome?

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I just went through the same thing. Since I was 15 I had 28 day cycles every month. After having my last son, things took a minute to adjust and my cycles were 28-30 days. Two months ago my cycle was 30 days, last month was 35 days. I had no ideal when I was supposed to ov. and didn't get any symptoms until 8 days before AF. I started testing when I thought AF was coming and continued to until day 35 (today) and got a faint BFP...all the others were neg, so you might just have to wait (I KNOW) and test in a few...if you can wait:)

7 years ago

Patience: the ultimate challenge for those TTC! Congratulations on your BFP, and thank you for your response! Gives me a little hope:)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo