Community post

Question

Pregnant

Can anyone look at my chart and tell me if it looks good for pregnancy? My reason is I thought that your cervix was suppose to be soft and high. However, mine is hard and high. I thought I was due to start af tomorrow but it may be sunday. I did have some brown discharge yesterday the 19th that I thought would be af. Still nothing. Can you please help! I've had 4 miscarriages this passed year. I don't want to get my hopes up. I also was on the HCG diet and have stopped. My breasts hurt and I still test positive. Also my number came back at a 41. Almost pregnant.. What do you think?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Don't worry about ur chart once pregnant, hormones are all over the place so bbt is no longer reliable. I wouldn't worry about ur cervix either, mine has moved all over the place (it dropped and opened for the big bleed I had at 10wks), it's remained high for the last month or so, but varied between hard and soft. Ur best bet is to keep ur fingers outta there and don't agitate anything...u don't wanna risk infection or tempt it to open.
Congrats! =))

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo