Community post

Question

Will jumping on a trampoline effect possible implantation 7 days post IUI & ovulation?

I had my first IUI on Sunday, 1/24/2016. I am taking my son to a trampoline park this Sunday, 1/31/2016. Will it be safe for me to jump as well? I will be 7 days post IUI & ovulation the day we are planning to go.

Thank you.

Poll:
Yes (4 votes)
No (2 votes)
Unsure (3 votes)

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Ull be fine, go have fun!!

8 years ago

FYI, I voted yes based on the question "will it be safe for me to jump as well?", not the title question.

8 years ago

I think it depends on whether they induced ovulation or had you on pills to help eggs develop prior to doing the IUI, like femara or clomid. I can't remember if it's the induction of ovulation or the femara/clomid that's the culprit. I get the sense it's pretty standard to do all of that stuff with IUI's. When I did my IUI's, I was told not to jump for the whole month, even after the IUI itself, because it could cause ovarian torsion. It's rare, though. You'd be taking a risk, but I'm not sure what the statistics are here, so I'm not sure how big a risk. Wish I could be more helpful, but I can at least tell you that there may be a risk.

8 years ago

hjenee, thanks for the detailed reply! Ovulation was induced with Letrozole and Ovidrel trigger shot so what you are saying makes since. Maybe I should ask my RE.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo