Community post

Question

Been waiting for hubby to be ready for TTC... now that he is.... of course this happens!

My periods have now become irregular! I'm losing hope and I REALLY don't want to be out this month! 11 dpo today and BFNS three days in a row.
AF due 1/1...
How long do I stay hopeful? Let's say I skip a period again, how many DPO is a sure fire negative?

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

How do you know how many DPO you are? Are you temping? Using OPKs? Estimating based off of the traditional 28 day cycle? I ask because my cycles were very irregular with some lasting 24 days and some lasting as many as three months. When I started temping, I discovered that most of my long cycles (cycles where I thought maybe I was pregnant), I wasn't even ovulating at all. With my first two, I started temping so I at least knew I was only taking HPTs on cycles I had ovulated and I could tell when I was actually late. With #3, I felt like I was on more of a time crunch so I used OPKs and temping together and was able to get pregnant pretty quickly.

8 years ago

I'm running off of my cycle. I've been skipping a period repeatedly but the following always comes on time as if I'd been getting it on each month.
Because of this I am able to pinpoint my ovulation and actually felt the pain this time and was able to recognize what it was.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo