Community post

Question

BFP before missed period... concerned to be excited.

Hello all, I got my first BFP at 8 DPO and it's a tad darker today at 9 DPO. I'm worried about getting my period still. I'm using the Internet cheapies so I know that this is a positive for sure.
I made an appointment to see OBGYN but they don't see you until 8 weeks, this appointment isn't until the end of feb...
I guess I'm just seeing if I should be worried that I've gotten a BFP so early, looking for some reassurance?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

hey congratulations. Im 6 weeks and 5 days and i found out at 12dpo. Dont worry, Finding out earlier dosent mean your more likely to worry just means we can start looking after ouselves sooner and make sure your taking your folic acid and vitamin D (thats what im taking) crazy my midwife saw me 2 days later after i had my positive but i wouldnt worry. Just going to seem like longer pregnancys for us!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo