Community post

Question

CM, IB? symptom spotting?

I have no idea when I ovulated (maybe CD15?) CD 21 I had very light pink mucus only during when I wipe (one time) had on and off cramping which felt like AF was coming. CD 22 I woke up to a bout of nausea that lasted 2 mins, later in the day I have lots of creamy white CM. I've also been extra sleepy. Im wondering if I should test soon? AF due in 4 days.

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It's really hard to say when you should test since you aren't sure when you ovulated.

My general rule of thumb is to keep cheapies on hand and then test when I can't stand all the crazy that goes with the 2WW any longer. At some point my peace of mind is worth the 50cents each Wondfo is. On the cycles I'm feeling pretty good about waiting and I'm not going nuts I wait for AF. If I'm not sure when to expect AF for some reason (I usually know because I temp to confirm O otherwise the TTC crazy takes over) then I go with the latest possible O date for conservative testing times.

If you have enough hCG in your system to cause symptoms of pregnancy then you have enough to turn a HPT positive. So IF your symptoms are those of pregnancy you should be able to get a positive test now. Tests are 99% accurate the day of your missed period so you could always try to hold out and test then.

Hoping you get your BFP soon.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Sounds as though you and I are in similar situations. On CD 23 I had pink tinged EWCM and I experienced brown discharge on CD 29/10 dpo that I'm trying to make sense of. AF is due 4 days from yesterday.. Normally I experience discharge the day AF is due never sooner. I'm about worried in my case that it's an indication something may be wrong. If I were in your place is take a cheap HPT since you're unsure when you ovulated and your symptoms sound promising.

<a href=

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo