Community post

Question

Symptom spotting

This month has been really weird for me and I'm not sure how to take it or when to test, also TMI warning. CD 1-4:AF, cd4: very light in morning, I took a nap woke up at 2pm felt wet and saw ewcm so i took an opk and got a + so hubby and I BD'd. CD 11:bd, CD13: crampy, CD14-15: BD, CD 16: watery cm, cramping, CD17: bd, CD18: temporal headache extra sleepy and cried over not having the rest of my pizza (for real, like box in hand crying like I lost my best friend), CD 19: pinching and cramping in pelvic area and heartburn to the max, CD 20 (today): sharp pains in pelvic area, temporal headaches, creamy cm, and and hungry but can only eat a small amount or else I get nauseous.
I stopped taking opk's after CD6, so I'm not sure if I o'd on cd4 or again later. Not sure when to test.

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I don't think you ovulated on cd4. The earliest I've ever heard of for a very short cycle was cd8. You can get LH spikes at other times in your cycle before and after your period which is why opks often come with advice of when to start testing based on how long your cycle is. However you did bd lots so hopefully you'll end up pregnant any way :) good luck.

8 years ago

Yea, usually I O anywhere from Cd11 to CD 14 so I just thought it was odd, and I have a pretty normal 26 day cycle.

8 years ago • Post starter

Did you do a test yet?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo