Community post

Question

Quick stabbing pains 6dpo. Anyone get a BFP after this symptom?

6 dpo today. Several quick stabbing pains lower right of uterus. Boobs are still sore since O but that is common for me. Just wondering if anyone has gotten a BFP after having this stabbing pain. No other symptoms for me. TTC for 5 months now. Thanks!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Yes I did! With my last pregnancy I had exactly as you described, a quick, stabbing, zinging sort of pain in my lower abdomen on the left side at 5dpo. It lasted maybe 10 seconds and I just KNEW it had to be implantation. I got a super faint barely-there positive on an internet cheapie at 7dpo, and then another faint positive at 8dpo, and then a clear positive on FRER at 9dpo. The tests are in the image gallery if you'd like to see.

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

Ohhhhhh thank you for answering mariamandy!!!!! Yes the pain was very distinct and definitely localized on the right side. Fingers crossed that this is my month! Thanks again!!! :)

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

I had the exact same thing happen to me! Yesterday, I had tingling down in my uterus area.. like tingling after your foot falls asleep. Never had that before. There have been other signs but I'm just waiting. If Mariamandy tested positve on 7dpo, I'm 9dpo currently, im testing in the morning tomorrow.

8 years ago

Good luck noxpur!!! Fingers crossed. Let us know if you get that BFP!

Nope just wait until 12 dpo 13 dpo 14 dpo 15 dpo and test good luck x

User Image

8 years ago

Got an update? I'm dying to know, dealing with the same things! :)

8 years ago

Rain 167 today I am 11 dpo... Boobs still very sore. Pronounced veins. Very weird cramps on and off. Nausea the last two days. Blood work yesterday at doctor but no results yet. I'm feeling so prego.... Will update soon!

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear news either way :3 Crossing my fingers! Sending baby dust your way!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo